Monday, September 9, 2019

Craft Soda Week


As someone who doesn't drink alcohol, something that has long annoyed me is when I dine out somewhere and their beer menu features dozens (or hundreds) of craft beer options--representing a clientele with a discerning palate--but their only soda options are Coke or Pepsi products. Boring. With each region having its own fun sodas, why not go local?

This week, I will be celebrating craft sodas. While it would be impossible to try all of the pop available, I have made a list of favorites I've encountered in my travels and from dining out at more conscientious food spots serving craft sodas in bottles or even on tap.

Please enjoy as I explore:
The Best of Root Beer
The Best of Fruit-flavored Sodas
The Best of Mass-produced Sodas
The Best of Discontinued Sodas
The Worst Sodas


No comments: