And as the axiom goes, March groundhog indictment brings new flavors to April's grocery store shelves. Though I more often blog about local businesses, this month I will review mass produced products, nine pints worth that currently reside in my freezer. (Sorry, roomies!) Each round will have a winner that will duke it out in the championship. Check back all month to find out what is worth tasting and what is worth tossing.
- Round 1 - Häagen-Dazs Gelato Collection
- Round 2 - Ben & Jerry's Class of 2013
- Round 3 - Ben & Jerry's New Greek Frozen Yogurt Flavors
- Round 4 - Häagen-Dazs Class of 2013
- April Ice Cream Madness Championship Round! (coming soon)