• • •
I love a challenge. Sure, I'd only seen one episode of "Game of Thrones," but that didn't mean I couldn't play. After a quick search of "Game of Thrones" top quotes/moments, plus some helpful hints from my devoted fan roommates, and I dove right in:
- Red Wedding: White chocolate ice cream base with strawberries and a raspberry swirl.
- Winter is Coning: White chocolate ice cream base with shredded coconut and shards of chocolate-covered waffle cones.
- Dracarys Daiquiri: Lime and strawberry ice cream.
- Swing the Sword: Red raspberry ice cream with pointy shards of chocolate.
- Vanilla Morghulis: Vanilla ice cream with the minced remains of raspberries, strawberries and Oreos.
- White Walker: a white chocolate version of Rocky Road ice cream. White chocolate base with chocolate-covered almonds and other nuts with chocolate-covered marshmallow and chocolate chunks.
- Warg Tracks: Chocolate truffles and marshmallows in peanut butter ice cream.
- Kingslayer: Strawberry ice cream with chocolate covered granola.
- This One's Name is 'Worm': Blackberry ice cream with blackberries and gummy worms.
- Hunks of Hodor: Chocolate ice cream with soft cookie pieces, chocolate chunks and nuts.
- Dragon's Breath: Cream cheese ice cream with a jalapeno jelly swirl.
- Blood Magic: Miracle berry ice cream...with pop rocks.
What does victory taste like? If you were a winner, you'd know. Sweet vanilla. Whole cherries. Crispy brownie bits. One pint wasn't enough.