Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!

I’ve already missed two major holidays: Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day, held annually in late April or early May, and Pi Day, held on April 14 (3.14, the first three digits of pi), which is celebrated with pies aplenty. I am determined to not miss any more!
  • National Ice Cream Month: July
  • National Ice Cream Day: Third Sunday in July
  • Free Slurpee Day: July 11 (7/11). 7.11 oz Slurpees will be free from 7am to 11pm.
Please let me know of any more dessert-themed days you know of, especially if they result in free desserts or are frequently celebrated with parties.

For over achievers, more days exist, though quite possibly only in imagination.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

What joy! I return here after months of abandonment to find a mouth-watering half-dozen new posts! I am pleased. Now I wish I had some ice cream.